- We have changed the license conditions. We have removed the part of the GNU
license agreement that developers object to. In particular, any requirements
for users to distribute their software in source code form are
removed. The license can be viewed here.
- Compiled binaries for Linux for version 9.0.
- Compiled binaries for NT for version 8.1.
- We removed the link to the ODBC driver.
The driver is included in the compiled binaries for NT.
This insures a consistent build for the server and the ODBC driver.
- The latest version of Visual C++ flags an error on two files in the ODBC directory.
We have posted two corrected files on the main page
(and also here).
Note that the corrected files will not compile with older versions
of Visual C++ (!?!).
- There is a mysterious build problem with the latest version of Visual C++.
There is a link on the main page
(and also here)
describing the problem and how to work around it.